Thursday, October 15, 2020

4AM

 Most nights both cats sleep with me.  Zack sleeps up close to me while Daryl sleeps on the foot of the bed.

 And, other than it’s like sleeping with two small furnaces, that works.

About 4o’clock this morning, Daryl got up and jumped on Zack.  And they tussled all over the bed.  I sat up, grabbed Daryl and tossed him off the bed.  I may have said some unkind things.

 Just a few minutes later, I heard some ‘clawing’ noises, sat up and turned on the light and saw

 


Arrrrggghhh!

CUTE AND CUDDLY - 

I WANTED CUTE AND CUDDLY!

 

15 Oct 2020

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I laughed and laughed at that picture. They might be cute and cuddly when they grow up? Maybe? Cats are weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's apparent to me (and Darryl), the tissue needed to die. He probably saved you from a death by tissue inhalation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have good thoughts. Actually I sprang out of bed, snatched the remaining roll and fussed at Daryl - loudly and long. I should have made sure he hadn't caught the roll sneaking into the bedroom with dastardly thoughts.

      Delete
  3. He was on a mission! My own cats would be on each side of me, very warm and happy, until I switched off the light. Then they'd fly off the bed and I never knew where they spent the night. Probably downstairs on the sofa, after nagging me to come up to bed. I wonder if it was a plot to get me off their sofa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, you did take the door off the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do they always attack the toilet paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually that's just Daryl - toilet paper, tissues, paper bags. Zack goes for the robovac or the carpet.

      Delete
  6. Well when frustrated we are capable of doing crazy things, so why not our fur babies 🐈🚽 ☺

    ReplyDelete