Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Shhhhhhh – whispering now …..




I have been sneaking plants outside.  Yes, sneaking – one or two a day.  Nothing big.

BECAUSE, I cannot stand it any longer – having plants in the house and garage!  


The plants are not very happy with being inside as well.  

I’m being quiet about moving the few to the outside because I firmly believe, whomever it is that controls the outside thermostat, will notice and turn the temps right back to 30°.  Then, I’ll have to move everything back inside.  Haven’t moved anything big or heavy – none of the plumerias.  Haven’t moved anything really cold sensitive.  Haven’t moved any of the seedings.  None of the succulents.  Just a few things.  Yeah, yeah - I know - just February - still winter.  Shhhhhhh.




Today, it’s supposed to be in the low 70’s.  Nice but very overcast and threatening rain.  Tonight it’s going to be in the middle 40’s – chilly but ok.  Tomorrow, ick, it’s going to be a high of 45° and overcast.  Then, it’s supposed to rain, possibly for all of February.

Right now, my yard is abloom with flowers!  Little teeny-tiny flowers.  Nothing I want blooming.  Weeds – sigh.  I am fearful that the weeds, loving the cool temps and rain, will get to be thigh-high in no time.  Of course I could look at it more positively – many of the weeds are considered edible and medicinal.  

Pass. 
  

Ten Petal Anemone



Birdseye Speedwell - A Plantain



Chickweed



Henbit



Wood Violet

Take care.
 
Dandelion


No comments:

Post a Comment